Irish Rare Breed Conference 2023
Join us for 3 days of dedicated discussion with the experts and caretakers of Ireland's Native Rare Breeds.
Irish Rare Breed Conference 2023 Highlights:
• Melissa Jeuken - ' The Goat that Fights Fire'
• William Cormacon (NPWS) 'The Cladoir Sheep'
• Dr. Philip Sponenberg 'Breeding Strategies and policies for endangered breeds'
• Matthew English Hayden "Efficiency of Irish Rare Breed Dairy Cows and low emmission swards'
• Networking events: Farm Walks, BBQ, Break-out sessions and Q&As
And much much more... This is a great opportunity for the custodians of Ireland's Native Rare Breeds to come together to prioritise and strategise the preservation and vital utility of some of Ireland's most valuable and vulnerable genetic assets!
Space are limited! Please book early to avoid disappointment!
LocationCarlow, Carlow, Ireland
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org