Our butcher shop was first opened in 1909, at Church Street, Tullow Co. Carlow. Since then, five generations of Master Butchers have passed through our doors. Sourcing all our quality meat locally is of upmost importance to us. We have our own EU Licensed Abattoir, where we slaughter all our own beef and lamb. All our Beef and lamb is sourced from the same farmers as our great-great-grandparents traded with. These time-honoured relationships with our local suppliers is what makes us a cut above the rest. By working with local suppliers, we also reduce the distance our produce needs to travel, helping our environment.